Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PIAB

Options
  • 01-05-2024 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Have had a claim in with PIAB since October 2022. Got referred to a consultant around May 2023 and was referred for an MRI which didn’t take place until November 2023. My claim was supposed to be assessed by October 2023 but due to the MRI being scheduled for after that, it was deferred untill May this year. I have now received correspondences that that still have not received addendum report from consultant from Nov 2023 and I can either give them permission to extend the assessment time or not give permission where either an authorization for court will be given or they will make a decision without the report. Unsure as what to do and wondering if anyone had any experience with a situation like this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Has the consultant given a reason why they have not forwarded on the report?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 jessshel

No they are just behind I suspect, PIAB have chased up a few times

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement