Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Networking and Cybersecurity EO 2024 drive

Options
  • 06-04-2024 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,
    I did attend the interview for Networking and CyberSecurity EO last month and I have been shortlisted in the top 10 of the OOM list, what are the chances of me getting a panel interview and how long does the process take

Thanks for your help in Advance

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BamKido

Hi MK1994

What do you mean? If you're on the OOM list there's no more interviews and you passed.
    You just have to wait for the job offer appointment.
    I'm also in the OOM Panel, position 61 and I hope to get an offer by the end of the year. By the way, do you still have the candidate booklet? I lost mine and we cant access it anymore
    Keep us updated

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement