Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relevancy

Options
  • 29-03-2024 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Donaldson has resigned as leader of the DUP. Reading about it on Sky, Bbc, NI newspapers. Come on guys, have some relevancy.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,324 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Are you complaining about me applying site rules to a specific discussion?

If so I will move this to Help Desk which deals with such complaints

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Dan Steely

No, its OK. Was more feedback than a look for help. I posted after the original Jeffrey thread was closed with a warning to everyone not to open another. So, while the rest of the Internet was discussing the topic, Boards wasn't.

After getting the story on reddit, bbc, sky, Belfast live etc, I came back to boards and was glad to see a new thread open. I guess the story got too big too fast. However, 10 minutes later that thread was gutted, including deletion of innocuous posts that posed no threat to boards (the reason given for closures and deletions). Anyway, that's a different point to my original post above.

Lock her up there, boss.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

The link for this current affairs issue is below, but you MUST read the warning in the first post to understand what is/is not permissible as a discussion point.

Closing this discussion erroneously posted in Feedback as per OP’s request.

-Shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement