Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solis App or Solis Inverter delay / misreport

Options
  • 26-03-2024 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

Model: S5-EH1P5K-L. Model. 3104.

Hi All, new to Solar and Inverters, system installed 5 days ago, Weco 5kwh battery , inverter Solis, 14 x Longi Mono 420 watt each

When I check PV on the main landing page in the app , I see PV output expressed in KW, along with figures for the grid , battery, load etc , so all good

However what I have noticed , is I still out PV still producing power, well after the sunset, sometimes up to four hours, there are no street lights near, which might account for these figures . Looks like the inverter or app is mis reporting , have you folks seen this before

Solis did push firmware to the inverter , and data logger, but no improvement

I am using the latest version of the app, Android phone

Advertisement