Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solis app

Options
  • 05-03-2024 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Vodafone updated my old WiFi to a better one now my app is off line can someone help on how to get it set up and working again please I have absolutely no idea how to do it....

So I'm unable to see if my solars are working properly

Huge thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭con747

If you got a new router use the old SSID and password on the new one.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭n.d.os

A few months ago, Solis updated their app and I'm only seeing now that it appears to have deleted my battery settings to charge the battery between 11pm and 8am with no discharge during this time. Electric cars etc….

Can anyone tell me how to do this on the app as I can't find the settings anywhere. I've gone this far.

>Device

>Inverter Details

>…

>Control Inverter

>Agree

>Enter Password

…lost after this. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Work mode

self use mode

charge and discharge

click read so you can see the current values, then press the refresh button in a few seconds.

You should now be able to see any charging slots set so far.

set charge time slot 1 then from 23:00 to 08:00

I havent actually set times going over between days, i usually do one from till 23:59 and one starting 00:01 but thats just me being silly.

Then click save and you should be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭n.d.os

Thank Phil. I don't know how I missed that and low-and-behold the setting is still active. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement