Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portlaoise Running

Options
  • 19-02-2024 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm new enough to portlaoise and I'm looking for places to go for a run. I noticed people mentioning Togher woods before, been there a few times and it's decent. Does anyone know if it's possible to go running around the perimeter of the Portlaoise Rugby club if you're not a member? I prefer running on grass and trying to find a park here is difficult enough. Thanks!

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Portlaoise Leisure Center has plenty of grassy area to run around.

Peoples park is also not too bad depending on how long of a run you need to do. YOu could also head out to EMO and go for a run out around there.

Advertisement