Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEAI Grants - House not in name yet

Options
  • 10-01-2024 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

Hi all. So my mam passed before Christmas. I am getting the house and it's in the will and I'm the executor.

The never did any insulation in the house and I want to apply for the grants for attic insulation and also for the pumping of the walls to start with it.

The only thing driving me mad is the thought I'd gave to get it into my name first before I can even apply for them, with probate etc might not even be done by next winter.

I'm just wondering has anyone ever heard of it that maybe I could apply and have a solicitors letter of confirming it's now mine and will be transferred over? Thanks

Comments

Advertisement