Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanical pocket watches

Options
  • 02-01-2024 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, I am Tony and over the last few years I've a new awesome mechanical pocket watch hobby, I've gotten many tools and equipment also have 32 pocket watches for practice/ using to learn.

I would be ever so grateful if anyone has any suggestions about any courses I could take to learn even more. I have been teaching myself through trial and error and using YouTube videos. I want to learn from a expert or a mentor. I'm a young man who has much free time as I own a small business,I am very eager to learn and learn fast. I would genuinely appreciate anyone who could help me or point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks all and a very Happy New Year to all. Kind regards Tony.

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement