Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County council boundary wall

Options
  • 02-01-2024 9:35am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

A great concern regarding the boundary wall adjacent to my property. It has recently come to my notice that the wall, which was originally constructed by the county council, is in a state of disrepair and poses a significant risk of collapsing at any given moment. To my surprise, the council representative has informed me that it is my responsibility to undertake the necessary renovations for this wall. However, upon reviewing my property deeds, it is evident that the wall is situated beyond my property boundaries. Consequently, I find myself in a state of uncertainty regarding how to proceed with any construction work on a piece of land that does not rightfully belong to me.

Any suggestion regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Advertisement