Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stanley oil cooker no power

Options
  • 25-12-2023 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Stanley all cooker not working all of a sudden power going from time clock down to the socket in the bottom of the cooker where pump is located then plug top plugged in to socket to power the pump which lights up a red button has anyone ever had any issue like this before changed fuse in plug has anyone ever came across this problem before and what else I can try to sort it is there something else located somewhere That I missed I tried cutting plug top off temporary and join in back of socket just to see if it would fire up currently 240V coming to the socket so it’s from there on I’m loosing power is there any hidden fuses anywhere that I missed that could of blown

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Shawnee Poole

On the front of our Stanley Comeragh 50 De Luxe here there is a red light between the 2 control knobs that is powered up when the burner is operating.

Below this red light is a small black cover that screws off and under the cover is press button to reset the power supply, you could try pressing this button.

Opening the burner cover door shows the burner which has an inbuilt trip function button which lights up red when the burner is tripped, resetting the burner by pressing the center of this light resets the burner and the burner should start .

Hope this info is of some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Darrenmcp12

Hi thanks for your help mine is same set up

as yours with the light between knobs but it was perfect till just today it stopped all of a sudden that red light your on about in the burner isn’t lighting up it’s powered by a 3 core flex and 3 pin plug and I changed fuse in plug still no good so it’s all down to that burner I know the button your talking about I had to reset it before but whatever has went wrong it’s not powering the burner to start up the cooker and full power coming from my time clock to the socket inside where the burner is that’s why I decided to take off the plug and see would it fire up with the full power in socket and wouldn’t so it sounds like to me something small with the burner Just didn’t get chance to look but thought before I spend time il ask around First I never worked on one before but I’m used to wiring 2 years wiring now so I have a good knowledge

Advertisement