Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddi and Water Tank Immersion

Options
  • 21-09-2023 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Appreciate this topic may be discussed to death in other posts but would like to check my understanding please.

I think my immersion heater is the two element ( sink and bath) down from the top of tank with a single thermostat. ( dual safety thermostat)

when we have excess energy from the solar it heats tank 1 ( sink) and when temp on thermostat is reached it switches off ( doesn't go to tank 2).

im assuming this is because the thermostat is at top of the tank - so in essence would never heat tank 2 ( as thermostats would always have reached temperature if sink had been on)

just want to sense check that is correct?

I know i can make tank 2 (bath) a priority on the eddi if i want - but i just want to check that my understanding is correct when tank 1 is priority - given my immersion setup.

thanks

Comments

Advertisement