Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foam Cannon Party Question

Options
  • 17-09-2023 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about hosting a foam cannon party for my friends, and I wanted to get some advice and ideas from all of you. I recently got a foam cannon for my pressure washer, and I think it could be a blast to have a foam party in the backyard. However, I'm not quite sure where to start.

First off, what kind of soap or foam solution works best for these cannons? I've heard some people use car wash soap, while others recommend specific foam cannon solutions. Any recommendations or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Also, should I consider any safety precautions or tips for a foam cannon party? I want to make sure everyone has a great time without any accidents or mishaps.

And lastly, if you've thrown a foam cannon party before, what were the highlights and any lessons learned? I'm open to all suggestions, from setup and cleanup to music and lighting ideas. Let's make this foam cannon party unforgettable!

Thanks in advance for your input and advice!

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RurtBeynolds

Please don't.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Mod:-

Enough of these rubbish treads infesting AH lately.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement