Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JK BMS Prep

Options
  • 11-07-2023 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi All,

For those of you with the JK BMS, can you help answer the following (search doesn't seem to be working for me on Boards). I'm waiting for mine to arrive later this month.

1. Do you have to use the 4 small power cables on the BMS or can they be removed and attach your own from the battery directly into the BMS? If you have to use the existing cables, how are you joining them to the cables from your battery?
    2. Does the JK support 35mmsq/6 ring lugs? I have 35mmsq cables
    3. How are you wiring the JK to the battery (do both B- goto the most negative on the battery)?

Here is my current Seplos config, I'm looking to replace the Seplos.

Is anyone willing to share a few pictures of their setup?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Big Lar

The two leads on the B- side are about 10sqmm(guess) cables each, I just connected them together with one lug and then bolted to the lug on the tail coming from the negative of the battery, much similar to the P- side and that's to the negative terminal of the inverter

Advertisement