Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security (or private military) jobs ?

Options
  • 10-06-2023 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Greetings.

First of all, I would like to apologize, I don't know if I am asking this question in the right place.

I recently had my military service terminated, and I want to continue my career in private security on higher level (mso or close protection).

Here is a brief summary of my prior military service.

My primary role in my platoon was sniper but we did a lot of naval tasks. We did armed boarding operations, ship security (something like mso), repelling, combat diving, reconnaissance patrols, vip security, cqb operations as well as lots of other conventional warfare operations, of which all I’m an expert.

My hobbies are martial arts and gym, so I can tell i can handle plenty of physical tasks.

During my service I did a lot of courses like : D2 (Basic ship security), C category boat leader course, first aid courses, plenty of radio communication courses, plenty of naval infantry courses.

We also used lots of different weapons such as: AK 47, HK G36, VHS 1, 2, sniper rifles as: MACS M4, Elmech EM 992 and different pistols.

I know all these weapons well, and I'm planning to attend the course close protection in hostile areas.

I'm currently working in a warehouse and I can tell you that I'm not satisfied with usual jobs, so I have a great desire to return to the field of expertise.

So maybe if someone knows which direction to go, which companies to contact ?

I saw tmg corporate services but they are closed.

Maybe some similar company ?

Thank you in advance, any advice will be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement