Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)

Multi-asset funds

• 24-05-2023 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1 Faganax

Hi there,

I'm just exploring the exciting world of investment at the moment and was looking for some advice. As a beginner, I was hoping to invest in some sort of multi-asset fund with exposure to multiple investment vehicles (bonds, shares, commodities etc.) I'd only be looking to invest a few hundred each month, with a view to longer term gains down the road (the tortoise-winning-the-marathon approach).

Are any such investment opportunities available in Ireland? Without having to spend a fortune on fees?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ GerardS

You'll have to define what a 'fortune on fees' is.

If you're looking for something with annual management charge of 1% and Other Ongoing Costs of 0.01% - 0.09% (depending on which fund/ asset split you choose) giving an equivalent TER of 1.01% to 1.09% then that's available.

If you want to pay for advice on the execution of that transaction then you'll probably pay circa an extra 0.50% per annum.

But, you appear to know exactly what you're looking for so I don't see the need for the additional 'advice' cost.

Advertisement