Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I am sick to death of your idiotic systems! I need a bank statement NOW.

• 29-04-2023 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I have ordered a bank statement. I can see the bank statement in the account but when I try and download it I get the message "Service unavailable". I can also see the statement in the mobile app but all I can do is view it, there is no option to download. Get your act together BOI. Once viewed if I try again it says "Service unavailable". Perhaps if you employed programmers you might get a program that works.

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear this.

Please contact our colleagues on 0818 365 365 from ROI or +353 1 404 4000 if calling from abroad between 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm Saturdays and we can help with this by taking a look at your profile to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement