If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

Flock Number Application Help

  • 22-04-2023 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

    Hi all,

    Want to get a few sheep to keep around the place have a small bit of land. Looking at getting the flock number and have most of the application filled out. Says i need to get maps of land where do i get them and i rent the land so i presume i need to get them signed by owner of land. Anyone gone through the same process and could talk me through it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

    If the maps you need are LPIS maps, ask the owner for them, the Dept send copies of them every year with the Farm Payment Application. If you need an ordnance survey map you can get them online