Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Polestar 4

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭n.d.os

I think premium is a better word to describe a Model 3 or Y.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I don’t even think they are premium. There nowhere near as bad as the internet paste and copy posts state they are but I would have classed premium as BMW, Audi in days gone by.

Everything’s changed though, as we know. My old S3 had heated leather, that folded and the creases were so prominent that they annoyed you, and the dash buttons just wore away! The Bose sound system was nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

It’s worth remembering what the fit out budget for the 3’s interior must have been for a $35k car. You’re not going to get luxury or even premium when you’ve so little to work with. And even since then, you’ve additional cost savings. I can see them taking inspiration from the extremes of the ex30 going forward. An interior, although also something I couldn’t live with, feels higher quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭mun1

Ive had a Q4 before my tesla MY, and the MY is definitely more premium than ther Q4.

My previous car. the Q5 was a different all round premium level though .

the Q4 is disappointing all round.

Advertisement