Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Sector Wage Increase

Options
  • 14-02-2023 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I'm new to working in a clerical position in the public sector (3rd level education). I am confused as to when public sector workers get a pay increase, Is it once a year? Will the proposed adjustments apply to new hires as well, and is there such a thing as an annual bonus? As I'm only new to the position, I don't want to be asking these questions just yet. Thanks for any replies

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 RJellybean

Hi Tiptop03

Yes you are entitled to the above pay increases. Your basic salary will already include the 3% and you will automatically get the increase on the 1st March (probably won't take affect for a few after the 1st but will be backdated). Based on a successful and signed off PDP(not on a PIP) you will also at an annual increment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Payslip's from 1st March already includes the pay increase of 2%. Payroll seem to be on the ball with the increases and already adjusted.

Advertisement