Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tuesday 31st January

Options
  • 31-01-2023 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Couple of late bets.

6.30 Southwell, alafdhal, around 4/1, I've backed to win. Where do I start... Very weak race and in convinced the fav in the race won't win, I've actually layed that too, but if you take the fav out of the race, what price would alafdhal be.. Maybe 5/4... So given that circumstance I've not only layed the fav, but backed alafdhal as the value is too big to pass on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

8.0 Southwell, bluebird, around 4/1. I've backed this to win and my best of the day. Horse should have won 2 runs ago, but they more than likely layed it and made a pretty penny. Today they have a good price and boast best form in a mucky horrible race. I'll be surprised if this doesn't win by 2 or 3 lengths.

Talk about the 12 year ban for mc nally, need I say more. On form this was a cert 2 runs ago. Wasn't primed/trying that day, no point in sugar coating it and bolts in today at nearly 8.0 sp on betfair. As I said in the other thread, no info = no chance of winning via gambling.

Finally, delayed 7.55 at turf paradise, due off in 4 or 5 mins.

The fav at 8/11 is a cert in my opinion - reign of fire. Even money lto and beaten, bookies not playing games and 8/11 looks tasty to me. I have it priced 4/11. I'm out

I'm done for the night. Headaches from form study so need to switch off. But if anyone is betting on in the delayed 8.25 turf paradise, due off around 8.53, the fav should breeze in here. They ran it 6f to over 1m.... and 6f in all starts, but if you look back 4 runs ago it ran off 83 over 6.5f, the (. 5f) is very important. After that run, down to 6f, then nearly 1m and half furlong, all the time rising from a mark of 83 to 92 last time out. This evening its over 7f and mark of 82!!!!! Tonight was the plan, laid out basically.

I never named the horse in the post.. Head is mashed from study. Name is pure rocket, currently 5/6 exchange and lower bookies. None of my money is on, watch it scoot in 🤑

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

You're some spoofer. Good man.

Your commitment to this wind up should be applauded

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

I realise that now, he's good at trolling, I'll give him that

i did give him a 500 one month challenge but I knew then he was full of it.

I suggest we all just ignore him, though I think the damage he did to the forum is irreversible and the lack of moderation is a real shame to what was a great place to be.

my real issue is claiming he has inside info for horses running 3 mins on the west coast of a country thousands of miles away, and the fact that some gullible people having a good day might throw their money on a lie.

it's actually a sad life, wind up or not, so maybe pity rather than criticism is needed.

Advertisement