Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat Rate Expenses

• 29-01-2023 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hoping i can get some help here.Im looking to claim flat Rate Expenses as General Operative in the Council.From what i can see this is possible under the builders section.

Any way my issue is when i come to the section where i submit my claim there are other tax credits i must confirm (mine and my employer)do i just confirm all?or whats the reason for these other credits that pop up?

I hope that make sense if not sorry as im new to this type of thing and if any body can give me a few pointers i would really appreciate it,cheers guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

You need to confirm the personal and employee credits as well as add any other ones you want to claim. These two are the standard ones that all PAYE workers can get.

Advertisement