Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

EI booking SNN to LAX

• 24-01-2023 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ knockon

I booked SNN - LAX ages ago. I now have been advised that due to a schedule change I have over 5 hour layover in BOS. Flight is due to land in BOS at 16.10 and the LAX flight I was originally on moved to 22.02 departure but they have one at 1700. I have asked but they won’t move me. My question is EI135 almost always lands at 15.30 approx. Would I have any chance of asking Jet Blue to put me on the 1700 and avoid a 5 hour lay over when I arrive in BOS or do I forget it as the bags are already tagged for the later flight? EI have refused to change the flight blaming Jet Blue for schedule change.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭ Van.Bosch

A 5 hour schedule change means you are entitled to a refund if that’s any good to you (I think)?

5 hours in Boston, I’d head into the city for a bite as I doubt JetBlue will move you, like you say bags would be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭ lovelyhurler

Yesterdays EI135 didnt land till 16:05 approx.

Any delay in the outbound from SNN and you're screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭ Noxegon

I'd echo that – a quick trip into Boston for a nice dinner is probably your best bet.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭ goingnowhere

I know I'd get shot for saying this but EI do fly direct from DUB to LAX, could ask to be moved

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ knockon

Exactly what I have decided. Stroll around Quincy Market and dinner in North End.

• Advertisement
Advertisement