Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Self Catering on Mobile Home Site France

Options
  • 14-01-2023 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

We are thinking of heading to France with the parents. They are going with their mobile and travelling around and we will join them at the end of the trip. Just wondering would anyone have any recommendations for a mobile home place where we could get a self catering rental (suitable for kids). I know there are many fancy places showing up with activities and pools etc but to be honest I dont think we are that way inclined, would like a place with nice walks or maybe a lake you could take a boat on just a basic place.. Looking at a place close to Brittany.. Thanks for all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

Bit late to this but we stayed here twice:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello sorry just seeing this. Thank you, we ended up booking PenHoat which I am so looking forward to going to the beach and seafood what more could we want and then Camping delileverte.. Will leave a review when we get back..

Regards the camping site any tips or advice. Was gas I asked one and it just said to make sure and bring Sun Cream..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Finally back from our trip.. A little mad but great would love to go back again now knowing more.. We stayed at two sites one grand for a couple id say and a beach lover but the second site was great...This place

We we off season as such so unfortunately the food and bar were not open during the week just three days at the weekend. But for kids the pool was fantastic to have so quite, bouncy castle for the kids, and a few plays things.. Site was close to a village that had all the oysters you could dream of.. Close to Cancare which was great, restaurants are open there all the time, and lovely long beach if the kids like exploring for shells, fly a kite.. San Malo also, which is nice to wonder around went to the nicest place to eat there where the two ladies actually entertained the kids (rather than like some in France who tut tut at them). If I can be of any help to others going let me know, as a first timer going sure took the house with me which we soon reaslised we did not need but sure lesson learned

Advertisement