If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Certificate of Exemption

  • 13-01-2023 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭

    Who can provide a certificate of exemption from planning permission (opinion on compliance) for a kitchen extension? My solicitor believes that is needs to be an architect but I think I've read on here that it can be provided by other professionals? Engineer, Planning Consultant etc


  • Registered Users Posts: 45,678 ✭✭✭✭muffler

    Any professional with appropriate insurance cover can provide the certs. Architects, engineers, technicians, building surveyors ... Take your pick.