Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mid 40’s Music Project

• 29-12-2022 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi All,

Looking to try and start getting a group together to play music. Not to start a band for gigging. I’ve never been in a band type thing and was hoping to start something of the sort for fun. I’m based on the Laois Offaly Kildare border area and within reason willing to travel anywhere in those counties or midlands to connect with musicians who might have the same interest. I play acoustic and can hold a note but nothing outstanding type thing!

Anybody out there that might be interested in a get together of this type? Types of music may vary based on the groups interest. I’d be interested in anything from Luke Kelly to CCR, RHCP - reasonably non complex stuff at the start to allow for people to gel a bit….

Look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

Cheers

RnRK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Aurelian

Hi, did you get anywhere with finding people for this?

Advertisement