Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 Twin Cabinet

• 21-12-2022 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 

POST\COLLECTION: Collection\Delivery

PRICE: Trade

PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash\Bank Transfer\Trade

Hi Folks, listing this as I don't have space for it at the minute.

What's interesting about this is it can be set up for multi-game very easily and happy to show you how to do so, since it has Gaming PCs in them you can easily play everything driver wise from Initial D, Sega Rally, Daytona. It's a twin cabinet and links up for 2 player games, photo just has player 1 in it but can send more photos/videos if needed of both, looks well and has original pedals and wheel for the Namco driving cabinet all hooked up.

Open to a sale but I'm not sure I'd get the full value back out of it that I paid not to mind it being a mental amount of work, well over 3K gone into it with two high spec gaming PCs, brand new parts, has coin mechs in it but more so a home use cabinet I would say. It's a conversion from another Namco driver but looks decent and is obviously the same cab as the Mario Karts anyway so is as good as any and recently restored. The only thing missing from them is FFB. This can be added for probably 200 quid or so, but it feels okay without it.

Happy to take cash for it but more so looking for a trade for a cab, a few cabs, projects, pinball, etc. It's not the type of cabinet that comes up often and definitely something I'd love to keep in an ideal world.

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭dav09

This can be removed/archived, listing elsewhere thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement