Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Bonus?

Options
  • 09-12-2022 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what Level of Bonuses people get/expect?

Work in construction industry and bonus has been roughly 6/7% last few years (which included reduced pay for a period during covid)

Feel a bit short changed. A few years back was getting paid about 25% less and getting the same bonus which was about 10% of Salary

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Haven't had one since 2013 and it was a 250 quid gift card.

Current place pays up to 10% based on a mix of company and personap performance... In February

Duplicate

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I dont get one, havent had one in 20+ years at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jjnaas

No Xmas bonus here either. Before I joined they used to give gift vouchers. I've worked for 7/8 employers across hospitality, retail, law firm and now a tech firm and have never had a Christmas bonus at any. Did once get a box of sweets! 10% sounds incredible and I'd bite your hand off for 7% but I appreciate it would be disappointing to see the % reduced over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Never got one. Had a good salary.

• Advertisement
Advertisement