Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kenwood R2000

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Price reduced to 180 excellent condition with VHF Converter need to sell

https://www.adverts.ie/other-electronics/kenwood-r2000/28212779

Not saying I'm interested but what's most helpful if you make a video and share the youtube link so that only those who have the link can view.

This can really help selling radios, it does for me as it answers many questions people may have.

A video shows things like making sure it works for starters, the display works properly, go through each band and each mode, Show the AGC on slow/fast, use the tone control, filter wide/narrow. Go through AM,USB,LSB,FM.

Ebay is the place for selling, you should sell that if it's in perfect working order within a week on auction, just make sure and calculate the shipping properly so you're not out of pocket. Auction is risky as you might get a lot less or you might get a lot more or just put a buy it now price on it but I would just let it go to auction, you can put a minimum price on it either.

I see them going on ebay for silly money so if you can undercut them you might even get more than you're looking for here because Ireland is never going to be a great place for selling radio gear.

I would highly advise to take much better pictures, those are not very bright and the resolution is extremely poor, get a decent light and take them again at high resolution and don't compress the sh1t out of them and take a video and put it on ebay and let it go to auction and you'll have a much better chance selling it there than on donedeal or adverts, the Irish market for such radios is extremely tiny especially for vintage gear.

Light is key when it comes to video and pictures, also take 1080p video, low resolution can ruin a video on youtube and it just adds to the detail which is good. Get close ups of all the panels and buttons so People can see any imperfections.

Let me know if you put it on ebay and share the link to the add here if they allow it lol or PM it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

100 will get it ya

• Registered Users Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Sold so happy out

Advertisement