Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ETB interview

Options
  • 27-09-2022 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Apologies if this is the wrong section. I'm wondering if anyone has experience interviewing with cork etb at management level? And my main question is I was invited to an interview at a much higher level i.e. I am now a clerical officer in the civil service and I was invited to an interview at basically a high management level (think HEO or even higher) I thought the process would be a long one given the job and pay, but the email invited me to a final interview. I'm starting to think this isn't right and maybe the role is already earmarked for an internal candidate, it seems a bit odd, has anyone come across this before? Thanks in advance

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,091 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We're not creating a new forum for the sake of this. Moving to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SillyBilly098

Thanks

Advertisement