Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Are hockey Skirts sexier than the average mini skirt?

2»

Comments

The over sized football shirt on gals is still a thing for me. Is that still a thing?

Weirdly - something to do with her running stance - the first thing that photo did for me was to expect her to suddenly melt silver and ask if anyone has seen John Connor. But yes that look would be another one I like too. The cap and ponytail I mean. Not being a melting death robot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,197 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Average mini skirt is much more likely to have knickers or thong underneath whereas sport skirt probably has cycling shorts which is a turnoff. Another turnoff is the "skort" worn by camogie players. A former camogie player told me that they used to wear actual skirts, some would wear normal knickers under them and as a result were regarded as slappers by other players.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,280 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Some fooking thread this!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭BaywatchHQ

I often feel a wave of lust in me whene ver I see a girl in public wearing tight shorts and when they have a big ass. I think modern female GAA shorts are ridiculous, I think the girls buy them a size too small on purpose. How do parents allow their daughters out of the house wearing little shorts like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,324 ✭✭✭YellowLead

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Mod:-

That’s enough perving and frankly rather creepy discussion on the physical merits or otherwise of women in sport.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement