Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site Teleporter Job

Options
  • 30-08-2022 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there. Maybe anyone could give me an advice about site teleporter job? I'm driving reach truck for last 3 years, and I would love to start driving telehandler on construction sites. I have recently passed safe pass and manual handling. I'm stuck now, as I don't know how I would proceed to advance to get job on it? I found 3 day New Entrant Teleporter course. After successfully passing it, I would have to get 6 months experience then I would be able to get full qualified. My question is if I should invest the money in course, bet then where would I get experience. ( You have 2 years time frame to get it done.) Also what are my chances getting job with Tele CSCS Provisional license. Maybe there is anyone who is been through this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

Advertisement