Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rhythm Guitarist looking for band in Cork

• 17-08-2022 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Like playing all genres bar heavy metal. Can play lead if needed and sing too. Recently moved back to Cork (39 years young). Influences below:

Bob Dylan

The Doors

Rory Gallagher

Jethro Tull

Cream

Pink Floyd

Bob Marley

Van Morrison

Eric Clapton

George Harrison

Madness

Beatles

Moby

Daft Punk

Marvin Gaye

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 marieconniffe

Hi there,

I'm based in Cork city and I am in the process of putting a band together to work on my original music. I've had interest from some bassists and drummers but not too many guitarists - now I do play guitar myself but I would prefer not to have to do so the whole time.

You can have a listen to my stuff and find out more about me at www.marieconniffe.com

We'll probably be rehearsing in the studios in Blackpool.

That's about it - oh except to say nice influences!

Marie

Advertisement