Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is this a good enough laptop? Never heard of this brand

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Sounds a bit chinese knock off tbh.

I'm sure my old man got a decent Asus from one of the usual sources for about €400 not long ago

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭KrakityJones

Ah Chuwi, had forgotten all about them. Bought a windows 10 tablet one of those a couple of years back. Fantastic device, cheap, fast, as good as anything 4 time the price. For the week that it worked. Powered itself off out of the blue and never worked again. Tons of people online had the same issue. I'd some job getting money back too, they ignored it completely and ended up having to do a charge back with aib.

So if it's any help I'd say avoid avoid avoid.

Advertisement