Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

National Treasure: Edge of History - Disney+ (***Spoilers***)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,281 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Trailer

Starts December 14th

• Registered Users Posts: 17,245 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Absolute junk - Disney strikes again

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Disagree. Just watched the first 2 episodes and they were good fun. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

I caught the first three episodes ths moring and they were really corny and really fun just what you would expect from a Disney show and just like the movies they were based on for me.

But it really will need a Nic Cage at his over the top best cameo in the final episode to set up a season 2 with him in it.

• Advertisement

One of the actors from the original movies is going to guest star (but it's not Nic!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭Breezy_

OOOh, must get this now. I was just gonna put on first movie! Or watch Apollo 13 on TV. xmas day TV is very poor this year.

Anyone still watching? That was a great twist ending to episode 9. Next week is the finale.

Decent enough finale. A little bit rushed, maybe.

Advertisement