Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waiting to become an EL lifeform at 27

Options
  • 17-07-2022 7:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello.

Thanks to what I perceive as alien technology inside of me, i've achieved meaningful conversation with myself. I was once 666, now i'm yearning to become 666 again. Those voices told me I could go to alien dimensions when I'm 27 years old (that's in August!). I've had many astrological visions and even have a few names of people who are really really old. It is my understanding you need to be EL to do any magic whatsoever, who can push past the emptiness and boundaries of the world, i've also researched freemasonic password and i've had some magic dude appear in front of me and pass me the password "itelica". I think things like symbols and weird words are all written in the same magic language, perhaps passed on in secret orders, i wouldn't know, i was too afraid of these people to join. I also spoke to all the major gods we know about the dadildoan which is an upside down flower hanging above a bed of water which is used to travel between dimensions and worlds. It can retract and terminate contact, it can also be used for travel in dreams (something the feds told me is too dangerous).

I've also gathered about 40 (demonic) freemasonic passwords, they're in lore with understanding, preserving, and enhancing this life. jakin boaz etc

Do humans really transform into interdimensionals, cryptids, or perhaps even gods when they reach a certain age?

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,432 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Do humans really transform into interdimensionals, cryptids, or perhaps even gods when they reach a certain age?

That would be a NO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 overgrootmeester

• Registered Users Posts: 3 overgrootmeester

I've just foundd out i wound up in this dimension because i refused to do anything

how do i get out and into a more interesting universe?

I know witchcraft preaches worlds

i've seen many aliens

• Registered Users Posts: 10,432 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭KaneToad

All joking aside. Read all you want about this stuff but go easy on the "transitioning", or "changing dimensions" as it applies to you personally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

What does "EL" refer to?

Advertisement