Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equipment

• 10-07-2022 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been thinking of brewing beer for awhile and more recently getting ideas and looking at equipment etc.

I'm going to make a controller based on this http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/control-panel-part-1 with some modifications coming in at around €800.

My question is then what kettles etc do people use here? DIY'ed or buy purpose built electric kettles? I can't for the life of me see anywhere in Ireland that sells something like 20 gallon Blichmann BoilerMaker kettles. I think I'd prefer something like that instead of making my own and trying to source elements and fixings etc, or maybe people have made them?

Comments

Advertisement