Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

G&P MAGPUL M4 GBBR RARE - For Sale

• 20-06-2022 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

This is probably one of the best deals you will get, and it hurts me to list it, but I have no choice considering I'll not be able to bring it with me, Not accepting trades for this and only serious offers. Can send via parcel motel

This was purchased and built out just covid, but never got to be played with because of covid, only plinked out the back.

The Rifle: - 308 fps last time tested

This is a G&P Fully Traded, licensed Magpul M4 with a Unique serial number all components have been upgraded for full steel parts, and the best of the best parts that money can buy, and also has an angry gunner recoil kit, hop-up needs tunning and Barrel lug needs tightening but sold the tool for it, otherwise functions so well. Kicks very hard and sounds amazing, I have used real m4 style weapons a lot in the past and wanted this to feel as close to what I carried as possible. This far exceeded what I wanted to do. If you are a fan of this weapon platform or a Millsimer you will not get a better setup than this, the majority of the components are from a Real Steel and traded Magpul parts are original and full licensed by Magpul. Could be used as a trainer, had a friend who is a current contractor overseas be amazed at how real it feels to, operate, fire and strip the rifle.

Also included:

• 1 x Magpul GBBR Pmag
    • 11 x IronWolf 30 rounds GBBR mags for the rifle, only 2 were used, rest were in storage these were £65 each + shipping
    • Original outer barrel, front sight and flash hider fully traded
    • Original Magpul handguard
    • m4 rear sight and carry handle from real steel
    • 2 point sling
    • Spare - Brand steel New Bolt kit, New steel Trigger set, New steel hammer kit, all the original springs and parts from original purchase, low profile gas tube and original gas tube
    • new mad bull propane adapter
    • A new full can of swiss arms oil
    • APS Multi cal Suppressor
    • Speedloader
    • Magpul angled front grip
    • Generic forward vertical grip
    • Magpul flip sites
    • 2 x different thread adapters
    • Original and spare gas tubes

Only selling altogether, No trades, Serious offers only - €1500 + shipping if required, can meet in Louth, will accept serious offers to a good home. The only reason I am selling is due to work move and cant bring it with me and honestly brakes my heart

Advertisement