Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Love Island 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Face wise, Luca looks very similar to Michael Owen. Obviously MO was never into tattoos, maybe he is just a generation before that became the cool thing to do. But MO was always very sensible, down to earth but had a business savvy to maximise his god given talents and marketing appeal financially. Dunno if he will appear on the show, if he does he’ll say to Gemma that Luca is lovely, but I think behind the scenes he’ll be telling her to run a mile from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

He needs to tell Gemma to smile and try and a grow some personality.

I must be too old but I have never heard of this Alfie Bowe fella.

E-S looks a bit old on this date. I think they will break up first as there will be hundreds of younger honeys throwing themselves at Davide when he is outside. Tho he will probably not be stupid enough to do it before he makes money with her in the couple’s magazine market.

What is this burn thing that is on the E-S right shoulder the past few days. I wonder are these 20-somethings who are overly sexual and obsessed with how they look educated about the dangers of skin cancer??

• Advertisement

Werent the dates just puke inducing you can almost hear the directors saying "hold that look", wide shot look into her eyes say something now, cut.

God, I have seen more chemistry between 2 potatoes than Luca and Gemma. Just nothing there to me.

Also, the voting! Vote for the bottom 2 couples but anyone with a vote is now at risk 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

If eckin sú and Davide are voted by the viewers to be saved they won the show as dami has been in the bottom a few times now so they won't want indiyah and him to win. If Davide and ekin sú don't get voted to be saved by the viewers then it will be up to the other couples to vote out the least compatible couple so they all voted for them so they will be voted out then.

Dami talking about an episode of the Kardashian’s, what a sad sad loser. Tip to any bloke out there with an ounce of self dignity, if u watch the Kardashian’s don’t ever admit to it. Just say the missus was watching it and you happened to be in the room.

No shade for Andrew and Tasha date. They must have done this date at 10am to avoid the hot sun.

• Advertisement

I think Andrew/Tasha and Dami/India are the 2 strongest couples and should be the final 2. But the standout winners are Andrew and Tasha. Public won’t vote this tho becos they so stupid.

I guarantee you all dami & india will win they never had a diversity poster couple before & the public put them together. In the past they had criticism that the poc's never win or get very far usually voted out. Together ekin & davide are the real winners IMHO, but the climate we live in will do this the viewers votes are nothing but test / control group votes, and money generating votes. The winners are in keeping with our mutlcultural global agenda . Sadly even basic entertainment has to tow the line too. Look at advertising lately look at billboards and now look at love island. As to Dami hes a fool from Dublin a soft fool and she is a minx strictly there for the Boo Hoo & PLT clothes contracts. They will stay together for 6 months to establish a steady income and as viewers we have been taken on another ride , AGAIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Dami's like a wind broken pony.

The biggest loser in this season has gotta be the girl who was partnered up with Dami at the start, can’t remember her name now. Even the yellow beanbag got more coverage than her.

Totally agree with Paige mom. Her and Jack were a far better couple. But seems Paige has been taken in by Adam and his game plan to play Ken and Barbie. She is a very stupid girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

DamI…”innit”😣🙉🤯…

Adam just needed a pay day hes not going to stay with paige !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,354 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Paige actually came across quite well when she found out she was leaving.

Luca came across like an awful child.

Luca had no problem voting for two couples but when he's been voted he spits the dummy out of the pram.

• Advertisement

Luca is just horrid. Thick and bad tempered. Real obnoxious character. As bad as I've seen on any series of Love Island.

Typical mother Wag of Gemma, a nodding dog. Needs some a dose of reality, like Indiyah's mother.

Paige's mum didn't hold back about Adam 😂

Am not a fan of the trousers outfit Whitmore is wearing. Could she not have made a bit of effort for the final. Caroline would never have turned up in a monstrosity like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,354 ✭✭✭✭siblers

These speeches are painful. Why is Dami crying? **** eejit

All signs are pointing to a Tasha-Andrew win.

the speeches are a bit OTT but i suppose you dont get 50k without having to do a bit of acting & cringing !

Tasha is the best looking finalist she will make money she has model figure and a simple beautiful look, girl next door and an impairment so she ticks a lot of boxes ! Win or lose shes the big winner Id say & davide will be modelling like a madman !

• Registered Users Posts: 54,584 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Did Luca and Gemma speak?

4th will be Dami/India. 3rd Luca/Gemma. 2nd - Davide/ES. 1st - Andrew/Tasha.

• Advertisement

you could be right

Advertisement