Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Covid tiredness.

• 30-04-2022 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭

Had Covid about 3 weeks ago. Not too bad like a bad cold but fine but I'm exhausted all the time still. Can't walk more than 30 mins without needing a break (my walks are usually 2hrs+) I've heard this is common but just trying to gauge anyone else's experience with this.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Yes, similar.I haven't tried walking yet but I would be on my feet all day usually.Only in the last 2 days have I managed my usual levels of activity but I am feeling it in my legs.

I am not tired in the sense of needing sleep, but my body is not cooperating, tired achey legs a lot.A slightly winded chest also, although that seems to have eased today and yesterday.

Friends and family who have had it in the last 3 months have said the same.I tested positive just over 3 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,703 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

tis common alright unfortunately, fatigue is an awful thing, i suffer from mild fatigue myself, the psychological affects are the worst

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

It's just getting annoying now. A friend who works in health shops picked me up these vitamin capsules and they actually work but they wear off and back to square one. Can't meet friends as I wouldn't be very good for a chat and a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭billyhead

I got COVID 2 weeks ago and also experience this fatigue issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

It's post viral fatigue, you'd get that COVID or non COVID. 2 to 3 weeks would not be a major concern yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

I was the same.... my partner just said I had a case of bitch-itis... no sympathy in this household :-D

Advertisement