Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deleted

Options
  • 18-04-2022 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Post edited by Hannibal_Smith on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭The Mighty Quinn

OP, I thought you were 19 years old until one of your last few lines, where its clear you're not a giddy teen.

Don't wait for him to say something you want to hear, you're both adults, should be capable of a simple conversation about it, just ask him and see where you're at.

Both living with an ex might make it very difficult to get anything off the ground with someone new.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,379 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Living with exes complicates the sh*t out of things. But seriously, if you like the guy just ask him out. I will never understand why people tie themselves up in knots over stuff like this when a straight question would give you your answer either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭marilynrr

Are you 100% sure that the 'ex' is an ex?

• Administrators Posts: 13,767 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Why haven't you asked him out? Why haven't you mentioned that night? If you're "super confused" maybe so is he. Ask him out if you want to meet him again. As an adult woman you are entitled to do that.

Although as marilynrr says, are you certain his ex is actually an ex?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Definitely just ask him out and suss out that the ex is indeed the ex as someone has already mentioned. Your living arrangements will be a hurdle but not insurmountable. If he is reluctant to hang out you have your answer .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Why would he mention your night? 😕 Are you going to want a post mortem/approval after every interaction?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭YellowLead

I don’t get what you are wanting to hear from him regarding the night you kissed. He took your number, he’s been chatting.

Fair you want to see where this might go, but as others have said just ask yourself since he hasn’t. If he likes you he won’t be put off by you asking to meet up.

He might not be fully done with the ex and might have been having a bit of fun which he may or may not continue in dribs and drabs as it suits. But of course he could just as easily be done with the ex and genuinely like you and just be unsure of your thoughts, or be taking things slow - so just message him asking to meet and you’ll get a better idea!

Post edited by YellowLead on

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sooocute14

Thanks guys, its sorted. He has asked me to go to a wedding in 2 weeks with him so thats that sorted i guess ha ha

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Lovely stuff OP. Enjoy!

Closing thread in the circumstances.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement