Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Logitech G29 racing wheel + Gran Turismo 7 for €229 - argos

Options
  • 25-03-2022 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭

Argos are selling the g29 racing wheel for €230, which is already about €20 cheaper than the reduced price everywhere else (and cheaper than they sell it in UK as £200 is closer to €250)

https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8894328.htm

But the icing on the cake is it comes with a free copy of Gran Turismo 7 (either ps4 or ps5), it's under the special offer section

I picked it up last night and brought gt7 straight to cex, who gave me €49 cash for it (ps5 version) so I ended up paying €180 for the wheel, which is a great deal relatively speaking (I'm still not sure the wisdom of paying €180 for a steering wheel 😅)

Advertisement