Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tandys Lane Lucan and Graydon Newcastle

• 23-03-2022 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Friends,

I have put a booking deposit for a 3 bedroom house in Graydon. Also I have secured a viewing for Tandy's Lane for the coming weekend. Just wanted to know from the fellow members which one of these developments is better in terms of

• Location/Commute to Dublin
    • Safety/Anti Social Behaviour
    • Accessibility to Local amenities
    • House/Build Quality  

Any help/inputs in this regard will be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 manchesterisred77

hey, did you get the viewing appointment email already for Tandy's lane?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 littleshine

HI,

I have put deposit for Newcastle for 3 bed mid terrace and hope house to be ready by June. honestly speaking, i have lived in Lucan all my life and I would totally live in Lucan if i could have secured a viewing in Tandy lane. Lucan is much more developed then Newcastle.

• Location/Commute to Dublin: Defo Lucan as more frequent buses. only one bus goes from Newcastle to dublin NO 68
    • Safety/Anti Social Behaviour: No area is great. there are pro and cons. graydon is new area and newcastle is a small town compared to Lucan
    • Accessibility to Local amenities: lot more in walking distance in lucan where in newcastle you will have to drive to lidl or aldi. supervalue is opening in graydon.

if anyone have any update regarding 3 bedroom mid terrace please do give a shout. i found out mid terrace house dont have window in main bathroom and it's kind of bothering me now.

Advertisement