Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you gotten your Bushmills pack?

Options
  • 01-03-2022 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,757 ✭✭✭✭

I'm creating this thread for people to discuss the delivery of their Bushmills pack - rather than bogging down the whiskey thread with post after post of whether people got it or not.

Just trying to be helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Not yet! In Donegal

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

The glasses are like shrunken down versions of something you’d put a bouquet of flowers in…

Can’t deny the value though.

Are the pics showing up sideways? No idea why… :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The glasses are the same shape as the bottom of the old (and still commonly around) bottles.

These tastings are insane value, not a coffee drinker or I'd have leapt at it. Didn't feel it was honest to do it for the glassware!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

Well you’re not missing out with the glassware, there might be a cool back story but as glasses … they wouldn’t do it for me. Massively thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Did anyone write down the cocktail recipes and would care to share them here? I ran out of patience after the initial 45 minutes of the introduction to the tasting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

I wrote them down on the other thread 'What whiskey are you drinking part 2'

Advertisement