Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

That Dirty Black Bag - AMC+ US Pace - (***Spoilers***)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well that was a fun opening episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

1: Felt like a two half episode. Started strong. Music built the atmosphere well.

Second half felt a bit empty of that same build up/atmosphere.

Dark violent story throughout though.

Farmer with the missing horses..

seems a bit daft to sit on the gold vein..

if he wants the money.. just cash in

if he was the return to farming.. well.. again.. just cash in and use the money to bring about what he wants.

Looks like an Italian led writer/director crew with a twist of Irish (Brian O'Malley):

2: 😲😱😨😲😨😱😲 Well.. that was quite the performance out of Aidan Gillen.

I couldn't believe he just got killed so easy like that in the end.

At the end, I was half feelin sorry for Bill getting dragged on foot behind the horses.. but on the other hand.. he wasn't eaten alive!

So yeah, the show has some intense scences and world building but.. so far.. I can't make out an overall story it's trying to tell.

Maybe the

Goldmine vs Farmer one

3: This show.. is shockin.. violent!

There I was knowing that she

was gonna kill the dude but thinkin.. maybe like with a choking wire.. a garrote?...

but no

lightening fast dagger to the neck

I freakin lept.. maybe partly because of how well they did her hiding in the shadows

Still haven't a clue where the show is going.. except that it feels like there's even more violence comin

4: Well. The bleedin violence like!😲 This time in double flashback form!

Travis Fimmel did well.. Travis Fimmel pretty well. Still not sure where the show is going.. this could well be just the intro to McCoys story and building out from there.

• Advertisement

5: WTF! 😲 They just

killed off one of the lead characters like that! I was full sure the deputy was getting killed and the hangin interrupted.

Never linked it up before but looks like McCoy got done by the same knife work as Red Bills mother.

6: Ah! That ending! Priceless! 😁

I think the main lesson I'm .. finally .. taking from this episode is just.. really .. don't get attached to any of the characters! 🙂

That scene in the corridor with That Dirty Black Bag was funny too.

Bronson!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Damn I love this show.Top notch all the way.

just started episode 8.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

What a great damn show that was.

7: Whew! Now that's a setup for a finale!! The tension!! 😲

and like.. also things got wierd there.. towards the end.. well.. by this shows standards

the little girl and the demons?!?

Did I recognise one of the guys in Bronsons gang as Irish?

The beans guy who got shot for talking too much about the gold?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROVER

Good to see Simon Delaney, Frank the baked beans sales man. I also see Gerry Ryan's son got a small role.

Just finished this earlier - it's a great watch. Gonzo western.

Advertisement