Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Peruzzo Pure Instinct Roof Fork Bike Rack

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭hesker

Just took a look at the specs

Fits all current fork types by using innovative interchangeable adaptors - 9mm QR: Thru axle 12/15/15boost/20 mm

Are all these adapters included. If not what is included

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭casion3

Ya it comes with with all the adaptors for current specs

Can I ask how you know that. I see one QR + adapter listed in the manual. Then at the end the thru axle adapters are shown with “Optional” written above them.

I’ll admit it would be pretty stupid not to include them but they are quite pricey at €25 each if bought separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭casion3

Not 100% but all my bike ls are QR at the moment so it ticks boxes for me.

The thule equivalent is the same.requires extra adaptors for non QR

9mm Thru-axle adaptor included whilst other sizes are available separately.

I’m sure they mean 9mm QR

• Advertisement
Advertisement