Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Passenger locator form, Spain

• 22-01-2022 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Travelling to Tenerife next week and filling in Passenger locator form we clicked the box saying that Spain wasn’t final destination but it is, got a QR code but anyone any idea If that will allow us to enter or any advice ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Lester_Burnham

Just do it again from scratch. You'll get a different QR code.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭John.G

Hope it does work, but that may not work as you might be informed that you already have a QR code

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Sufitzy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭John.G

It may do, yes as long as you havn't given it to them for a partner etc, I'm not sure but I think you may be able to edit some of your details. I don,t think ticking the wrong box will cause any problems but obviously one likes to get it spot on, good luck, we are off to Lanzarote on Tuesday but I (4th time now) don't fill in the locator form until just < 48 hours before due arrival time. If you are still greater than 48 hours before due tenerife arrival time then you must complete that form < 48 hours before arrival time so you should I think be able to edit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Sufitzy

Thanks for your reply, it’s my friend that did it and they didn’t ask for covid cert or anything just straight to QR code but that’s probably because she did it too early ( not travelling until Tue)

I’ll get her to try it again within 48 hours.

Enjoy Lanzarote, I was there for two weeks over Christmas and it was fab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Garry17

Hi folks, Trying to fill out this passenger locator form lark...travelling to Gran Canaria in 6 days but when filling out the online form and choosing Canarias as region the only province / islands available are Las Palmas and Teneriefe???

There's no option for Gran Canaria... can anyone let me know what can I do or what I'm doing wrong????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

I though we were not allowed complete form and get code until 2/3 days before so you likely wait and fill in again. A word of caution is once you get the QR code if you fill out new form it will revert back to previous info and will be checked on arrival. What happened with me is i put i was born in 2021 on the form and i had to explain how i was traveling alone and only 6 months old... They were pretty good and understood but took time... medic and they had to alter the info...

Las Palmas is on Gran Canaria.

Advertisement