Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Watch suggestion for 18th Birthday: PVD Black Chrono ~€500

• 16-01-2022 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi all

For those with more expertise & experience than I, I need some watch suggestions.

Son #2 is 18 this week and at the last minute has decided a watch would be a suitable event marker. So lots of notice.....

So after some trying on of a few watches I have ( Tag/ Omega Seamaster / JLC) and a few knockabout watches and a bit of browsing he decided he likes this.

T1014173305100

It's an all black PVD Tissot PR100 chrono on a black strap. 41mm. It's OK, but I suspect there are better for the same price (€500). And probably not in stock in Dublin anyhow...

Requirements

1) All black, PVD

2) realistically quartz is probably better as he will not wear it routinely

3)NATO or fabric strap ( I think the linked one is actually a steel strap)

4) Max size 41mm, preferably < 40mm

5) Some ruggedness...

Many thanks for suggestions

Comments

Advertisement