Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Gameweek 22 - Matchday Thread. Bonkers deadine day edition

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭Xander10

I feared Maguire's introduction might ruin the CS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Brentford goal

There goes my CS points on top of Ronaldo captain fail …. FML

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭eggy81

That **** up from Leicester to lose that game cost me about 10 points vs my rival in money league. Unbelievable shitness from Tielemans. Maddison (C) was on for 3 bonus points. Sick

• Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Sorry did I say 58 points? I meant 47! FFS United. Red arrow incoming

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Maddison and Kane saving my gameweek with 19 points between them. The real winners this week were Bruno captainers, not sure how many did it but if he hangs on for all 3 bps here he is on 50 points for the gameweek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Bruno captainers be cursing him for that miss, terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

That Bruno miss has cost me the 100

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Cost me 14 points!! Wtf was he thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,320 ✭✭✭✭siblers

**** you Dalot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Worst free hit ever!!!

• Advertisement

65 (-4). Small red arrow to 16k, will take that given the two postponements and Dennis captaincy fail

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭shmeee

And that 16k OR didn't last long. Out to 28k now from 21k pre GW. 59 points.

Kane, DDG and Bruno doing the damage around my ML's mainly to me.

Bruno Captain is surely punt of the season so far! Epic, anyone who went for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭macraignil

51 on the free hit which I think is about 2 points more than my team if I had just left the 10 with a game to play. Was fairly sure I would not have 11 with the cancellations but with most of the players coming in failing to deliver( the best scoring new recruit for the free hit on my bench was MacAllister with 9) and a few I swapped out scoring well its going to be a red arrow anyway. Only good thing about my free hit team is I don't have to have them in my team for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,848 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

All but gave the season up a couple of weeks ago.

The season is now a crap shoot, and Bruno captainers won the lotto this week. They're in heaven right now, and so they should be.

But if we're honest, there has been no real enjoyment in the game for ages. Some weeks I did well, some weeks not. But none of it has felt like it matters. It's more luck than its ever been.

I'll still look at my team briefly each week, and tinker of course, but it won't be more of a passing interest for the rest of the season.

Good luck those ploughing on!

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭nomoedoe

84 from a free hit with 23 on the bench 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

57 (-4)

Big red arrow tonight thanks to Kane & Bruno I assume. Down to 70k

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

Toney and Maddison in this evenings games means end up with 66 and 2FT for next week. Can not wait to sell Alonso now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Benimar

54. My 6th bad week in a row. Covid postponements are killing me, I’m a planner so the uncertainty is messing me up.

Have dropped from 30k to 130k in that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

First (knock on wood) ton of the season!

105 (-4) and OR 70k

My late GW20 WC has helped me save using another chip but it's mostly down to Bowen and Bruno captains.

It's been a killer week for many but we know one of the tenets of the game is akin to the Buddhism/Hindu truth of FPL Life is suffering.

Chin up guys and gals.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just 48 points, with my first sub Gallagher taunting me from the bench. I had one 50/50 call to make which was Dawson or Gallagher. Turned out to be an 8-point swing on that poor decision. Now down to 106k.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

67, with 16 coming from Bench Boost. HEWT.

Was just looking at the OR standings and that Bruno captaincy call made a big difference for those who captained him. Positions 2 to 17 are now all occupied by players who got a big green arrow from captaining Bruno with all of them scoring 90+ points and a couple 100+. Fair play to those who did it but even if I was free hitting there wasnt a hope Id have put the armband on Bruno given his form up until the Villa game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Not HEWT....46(-4).....huge red arrows down to 443K.

Losing interest tbh....the main attraction of FPL for me is the medium/long term planning and strategy but that has been rendered totally irrelevant in recent weeks.

Well done to the Bruno captainers....I did consider him strongly last week but went with the safe option of Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭eggy81

82 -4. Spurs winner cost me hitting 90 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭claw

65 and up 8k to 89k. Captained Bowen because of all the uncertainty. Just happy I had 11 with a couple of players that could come off the bench if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,194 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I see Jota scored against Arsenal tonight, 4 days too late, Trent assist too

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hopefully they're just getting warmed up for the palace game

Advertisement