Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Skoda karoq

• 13-01-2022 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 18 Jc3112

Hi would anybody know is the Skoda karoq being discontinued? I know there is a shortage but on Skoda website it doesn’t seem to appear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50,137 ✭✭✭✭ bazz26

No, there is a facelift model due soon. Since there is a long lead time due to chip shortages I'd say they probably removed the current model from production anyway and when orders open again it will be for the facelifted model.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭ advertsfox

Likely related to facelift as bazz has mentioned, it's not listed anywhere on Skoda Ireland and Skoda UK says "Only available from stock". I own one and it's a nice visual improvement on the outside - the inside looks the same, but this had already some small changes since 2021 (newer steering wheel, Skoda logo at the rear, MIB3 as default etc).

https://www.carbuyer.co.uk/skoda/karoq/303671/new-2022-skoda-karoq-facelift-arrives-gallery

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Jc3112

Thanks was just wondering as going to buy a new one and when I searched it wasn’t there. Fingers crossed so!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,198 ✭✭✭✭ AMKC

@OP There is a New Kia Sportage out now. Its well worth checking out. Who knows you might be impressed by it and maybe even buy one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement