Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four lives BBC2

• 04-01-2022 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,748 ✭✭✭✭

I watched episode 1 of this real life drama. Stephen Merchant and Sheridan Smith in the cast. Episode 2 on tonight.

Pretty heartbreaking stuff.

The incompetence of the police in these cases, astounding.

Blurb below

The true story of the courageous families of four young gay men who lost their lives to killer Stephen Port. Facing police failings, they fought for justice for their loved ones.

Post edited by gmisk on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭trashcan

Edit. Duplicate post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I had to deal with the Metropolitan police and a family liaison officer around a death - this is so true to life unfortunately. So many things in it that I can relate to.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,748 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I am really sorry to hear that.

The incompetence was astounding and reading around the case the series was accurate.

Can't lie I shed a few tears at the end of episode 3, the pictures of the real young men, heartbreaking

Advertisement